On the 12th May we finally received our new friends in Carregal do Sal. They arrived at 10 a.m. and we had a lot of activities prepared for them:
* visit our English Club;
* do a Peddy Paper with the purpose of getting to know the school;
* visit the school library;
* have lunch in the canteen;
* socialize with other students;
* wall climbing;
* small snack before leaving.
Saying goodbye was not easy but we promised to keep in touch!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
A million thanks to P.E. teachers Rui Gomes and Ana Andrade, who kindly organised and monitored the wall climbing activity.